HOW TO SWAP $FIN FROM OEC (OkEx chain) TO BSC STABLE COIN USING METAMASK
OEC, formerly known as OKExChain, is a permissionless open source blockchain that no one fully controls. Anyone from anywhere in the world can create projects and use applications.
It functions as a decentralized and open public chain that empowers all participating nodes, allowing users to freely release and operate decentralized applications, create trading pairs, and trade freely.
Its most notable feature is cross-chain technology, which enables seamless cross-chain operations.
DeFiner is a rapidly growing DeFi lending protocol that allows users to customize their own DeFi lending terms and use Cryptoassets as collateral.
It is therefore no surprise that DeFiner $FIN is deployed on the OKex chain.
On Definer, lenders can create their own lending pool with customized terms and borrowers often receive their loans as $FIN.
WHERE CAN I SWAP $FIN FOR BSC STABLE COIN?
I'll share what works for me among the various options available.
The steps are as follows:
1. Use MetaMask: MetaMask is a non-custodial wallet that supports the OKex chain as well as a number of other chains. As a result, it is preferable that you use your MetaMask wallet to receive your $FIN because you can perform multiple operations on the same wallet at the same time.
2. Integrate the OKex Mainnet into MetaMask:
To add OkEx Mainnet to MetaMask, go to settings, networks, and enter the network information listed below:
Fill in the fields exactly as shown below, then click Save.
Network Name: OKExChain Mainnet
New RPC URL: https://exchainrpc.okex.org
Chain ID: 66
Currency Symbol (optional): OKT
Block Explorer URL (optional): https://www.oklink.com/okexchain/
Then save and your MetaMask is connected to the OkEx chain.
3. Buy OKT:
Okt will be required for gas fees for any transaction on the OkEx chain. To buy OKT, go to the OkEx chain wallet, buy it, and then transfer it to your metamask address. If you buy okt from multiple exchanges, make sure you buy okt OEC because okt from ethereum or other chains will not work for gas fees on the OkEx chain. Okt can also be obtained from peers or friends on the okt chain.
4. Send your $FIN token to MetaMask:
Copy your MetaMask address and send your Definer $FIN to that address.
5. Swap to USDT with sushiswap: You can use sushiswap to convert your $FIN to stablecoin. Navigate to the sushiswap website (sushi.com) in your browser, to connect your MetaMask wallet easily, use wallet connect, and then swap $FIN to USDT.
6. Crosschain USDt OEC to USDt BEP20 using anyswap: USDt can be swapped crosschain from the OEC chain to the BSC chain using the anyswap crosschain protocol. Make sure you go to the correct anyswap website (anyswap.exchamge), select the amount of USDt you want to swap to BSC, and then swap.
You can use your USDt on the Binance smart chain for whatever purpose you want.
More updated information can be found at: